Friday, September 12, 2008

How To Propose Marriage

If you want to marry your partner, then set the stage and present your proposal with gusto, confidence, and romance. If you are so inclined, you might want to go off together for a scheduled romantic weekend and then pop the question near the end of your stay. Short of that, asking your partner to sit on a sofa beside you after a romantic evening will do. Then simply say something like :
" I can`t live without you, will you marry me ? " or
" I love you and I want to live with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me ? "

I know this method is short, old-fashioned, straight to the point but believe me it`s work for million times and I know it will work for you too. I know that there is no guarantee but at least you`ll know that you gave her the proposal your best shot.

Merdeka.........



1 comment:

wahyu said...

If I can have more than one's wife, I'll follow your suggest.